Thursday, July 14, 2016

God gets it. He comes through.

Yesterday I posted about trust, how it wasn't easy, but that it's what God asks of us. To trust without a limit.

The thing is that we are human, Christ dwells within us we contain the same power that HE did when He lived on this Earth, we still feel those feelings of the flesh. We have to learn how to keep them in check, and see them just as feelings, not as truth.

I've written about how feelings are just that.. FEELINGS.

The thing is that you can claim God's truth over your feelings.

You can claim peace over your anxiety.

You can claim joy over negativeness.

When you realize the power you have, through Jesus, it's almost like you can stand taller. Your chest pokes out more and the weight is lifted. You can look at the hard circumstance and be okay. You can see the struggle and still have peace that it's going to turn out okay, because God promises that. Sometimes the good isn't seen until we're on the other side of heaven, but we must believe that there is good.

I don't know what tomorrow holds, BUT GOD gives me just what I need to get through today. I don't have to know all the answers, I just need the answers for today.

TODAY.

He knew I would feel this way today.
He knew there would be ups and downs.
He holds in both of those, higher than my high, and tightly in my lows.

He gets it.

It doesn't lessen the purpose, it doesn't belittle my calling, it makes greater the joy that is coming.

And there is MORE joy that is coming - because I know that there is much joy already even in the struggle. But there is more that is to come... I await the day that is to come. The day I can say "YES! I get it now!!" Whether here or in Heaven, I'll get to say that. I'll get to see the Joy. Because God is good. He is who He says He is. And He will do what He has promised He will do.

He will come through for me.

This song by Bethel was good to me today, so I thought I'd share it with you.






                                            "Faithful To The End"

We're heaven-spun creations
His pride and adoration
Treasures woven by his love

His careful hands they hold us
Safe within His promise
Of calling and of destiny

I will sing of all You've done
I'll remember how far You carried me
From beginning until the end
You are faithful, faithful to the end

A Father's heart that's for me
A never ending story
Of love that's always chasing me

His kindness overwhelming
And hope for me unending
He's never given up on me

I will sing of all You've done
I'll remember how far You carried me
From beginning until the end
You are faithful, faithful to the end

There wasn't a day
That You weren't by my side
There wasn't a day
That You let me fall
All of my life
Your love has been true
All of my life
I will worship You

No comments:

Post a Comment