Monday, September 19, 2011

Yeah girl.

Alright.

God is good.

He's got a master plan.

DUH he's the MASTER!

You know what he gives?

Rest. Peace. Contentment. Belonging. Satisfaction. Encouragement.

Girls....you don't need a man to complete you.

Only Jesus can do that.

When you recognize that, being single is no longer a bad thing!

It's what gives you more time to seek him!

Single life should NOT be spent looking for a partner.

Single life should be spent LIVING.

God will place your partner right in front of you while you're LIVING for him.

He will, I promise.

His plan. Not yours.

His timing. Not yours.

I know what you're thinking... "But I'm wasting all this time! I want to be with my future husband now!"

Nope.

He who waits on God loses no time, because God's timing is perfect.

You see...God isn't late. And he's definitely not early.

He knows what he's doing.....don't worry about it!

He's got you! He promises! And so do I :)

SO GO! Live!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, girl! :] Love you! You are an amazing woman of God. All in His time.

    ReplyDelete