Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ahh!

A few nights ago I blogged about finding out that my research paper wasn't submitted completely for one of my classes and that I was unsuccessful "re"finding it to resubmit it.

WELL this morning as I was working on one of the rough drafts I could find, I had been praying, and I decided to search my computer one more time. I went to the same places I had looked before, but clicked on another link....and BOOM! There it was! Totally and completely...complete! :D

ALL praise to Jesus, I know that paper wasn't there before, and he did a number and helped me out immensely.

He's SOOOOO fantastic!!

So again, THANK YOU JESUS for taking care of your daughter, I am so undeserving but you do it anyway!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. THAT is how our Jesus works . always interceeding and God knows the man who made the 'mac' . .and HE put that back in there -- HE wanted to show you, HE still does miracles.
    I believe it was gone and now it is 'here' - HE did that. HE too will fight for you -- you don't need to avenge anyone or anything -- and she will come to you one day, and seek your forgiveness -- I know it girl -- I am so proud of you. You are HIS. (mine too -- but HE sort of had your first.)
    I love you - you warrior you -- YOU have a heritage like no others, HE is using you.
    LIke you said - Ex. 14.14.
    So glad this is 'our' verse. - Love yo u -

    "ma"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to READ more . . come on - post again - - I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure some of the credit goes to the computer, electrical, and software engineers who made that Hail Mary of a recovery possible.

    ReplyDelete