Sunday, March 13, 2011

From panic, to peace.

Panic = Turning in the Critical Assignment for one of your classes, 1800 word research paper that you've spent large amounts of time on, only to find out that said paper didn't submit but the first page........and the completed paper is no where to be found on the computer it was saved on.......

Peace = My God is bigger than a "Critical" Assignment.....and no matter how this turns out, he loves me. And I'll be in heaven with him one day because he loves me....SO instead of bursting into tears, throwing up, and having a complete anxiety attack...I claim peace in Jesus name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I love you -- I bet your paper shows up today -- HP says if a bird poops on you, that means good luck. I think more than a bird needs to poop on him ..ha ha . .luck has nothing to do with it. WE are covered by HIM. I love you - wish I had seen you yesterday . . . mabybe today.
    - ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily I found part of it that saved up to 1300 words, so I'll only need to fill in the other 500....I was saving every couple of sentences but for some reason it stopped after 1300 :/ Luckily I have a professor who is very understanding and wants the paper by Weds, so tonight and tomorrow I'll finish it. :)

    ReplyDelete